It all started with my first blog, One for Me, Two for You in 2010, where I explored life after divorce and how to thrive as a single mother. In 2011, when I became engaged to my now husband, Marc, and my life began to change directions, I felt the need to start a new blogging adventure as Honeybee Mama. Soon, I was a featured blogger for TulsaKids Magazine as the Honeybee Mama and began writing professionally on a regular basis.
I am an award winning blogger and now contract blogging services professionally. I've also written and self-published two books, The Birth Experience and The Birth Experience Trainer's Manual.
I am a Professional Blogger for:
- TulsaKids Magazine as the Honeybee Mama
- Creative Advocate Marketing Services
- Freelance professional blogging services
I have authored the following books:
- The Birth Experience - 2014
- The Birth Experience Trainer's Manual - 2014
I have published the following articles:
- A Doula's Story - TulsaKids Baby Guide - April 2014
I have received the following awards:
- Parenting Media Association Gold Award for blogging - 2012